UPDATED COVID-19 TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Latest update 2 March 2022
Any payments for new bookings travelling in 2022, will have the accommodation value refunded on the below basis:
- The Government in the guest’s country of origin imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel.
- The Zimbabwe Government imposes a travel ban and guests are unable to travel.
- International flights are cancelled due to Government regulations relating to the Covid pandemic and guests are unable to travel.
- Guests are prevented from boarding a flight on account of health screening (written proof required).
- Guests have contracted COVID-19 prior to arrival OR while in-country and unable to travel (positive test result copy required).
- If the property must close due to COVID-19 reasons and is unable to fulfil their obligation for clients’ travel.
All cancellation costs will be waived, no admin fees will be charged, and all monies will be refunded (excluding bank charges) regardless of the cancellation period.
Please note: We will deal with every request fairly on a case-by-case basis and do reserve the right to change our policy at any point.
N.B We highly recommend that travellers take out suitable travel insurance, that covers COVID-19 or similar conditions, before travel.